Say What! Teen Ambassadors
Become one of the top leaders in tobacco prevention in Texas!
WHAT IS A TEEN AMBASSADOR?
Say What! Teen Ambassadors are passionate, creative youth who are dedicated to educating their peers and serving as the youth voice for tobacco prevention for the entire state of Texas to become the first tobacco-free generation.
TEEN AMBASSADORS GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Represent their peers at the local, state, and national level
• Meet and work with like-minded youth at the state and national level
• Travel across the state to lead and participate in tobacco prevention events
• Share their story with local and state elected officials
• Collaborate with Say What! staff to design the annual Say What! Texas
• And so much more!
2020-2021 TA BIOS
2021 Teen Ambassadors Coming Soon!
Toll Free: 877.304.2727
415 North Guadalupe - #164
San Marcos, TX 78666
Say What! was created and designed by young people from across Texas and connects students interested in eliminating tobacco from their schools and communities. The Say What! movement is funded by the Texas Department of State Health Services through a contract with the Texas School Safety Center at Texas State University.